- Covid-19 Update We Are Open For Business - April 24, 2020
- 4 Ways To Make Your Smart Home The Life Of The Party - July 24, 2019
- 3 Outdoor Home Security Products for Summer - July 15, 2019
There is no such thing as being too cautious when it comes to protecting your home and your loved ones. As the winter season rolls on and spring is on the horizon, it may be time to consider a new security system (or an upgrade to your current one). More homeowners are opting for wireless burglar systems because they outsmart the average burglar and are just as efficient as wired systems.
Reasons to Choose a Wireless Burglar Alarm System
- Outsmart Even the Most ‘Talented’ Burglar – While most burglaries are done by amateurs, there are some sophisticated home robberies occurring these days. A wired system can be easily disarmed by a trained burglar, but with a wireless system, a cut phone line will not deactivate your home security system.
- Remote Access – Traditional, wired systems are not as easy to operate as wireless systems. With a wireless alarm, you can activate/deactivate from a smartphone app even if you are across town. Also, if you have video surveillance tied to your system, you can view video on a smartphone, computer or tablet regardless of where you are.
- Cost Effective – More security companies are offering wireless systems and they are not more expensive to install. In fact, wireless systems are less expensive than wired, because they do not require electrical work.
- Attaches to Home Automation – Wireless systems can also be attached to your home automation, which allows you to turn lights on and off, lock doors and even set the thermostat.
About All Action Alarm
Wireless systems protect your home and offer a level of convenience you cannot get with traditional systems. With the holidays just around the corner, now is the best time to upgrade to a wireless system. Contact your Long Island home security company to learn more about how a wireless system makes your life more convenient and your home more secure. All Action Alarm offers free consultations and can assist you with your wireless installation.