YEARLY SECURITY SYSTEM INSPECTION
Don’t Guess When it Comes to
Protecting Those You Love
Know what to expect at your inspection
How long will my alarm inspection take?
A home alarm inspection usually takes anywhere from 45 minutes to an hour to perform.
Do I need to be home for my alarm inspection?
The answer is YES. It is best for one of the home owners to be present. We will need to get inside of the home to perform a full inspection.
What will be checked during my alarm inspection
All Action Alarm has a very thorough inspection process. We have over 32 points to inspect. Here are some examples of what will be checked:
- Carbon Monoxide and Fire Detector Sirens
- Control Panel Battery Backup
- Connections with Central Station Monitoring are Functioning Properly
- Check All Sensors on Doors and Window
- Ensure Internet and/or Cellular and or Landline Connections on All Technology is Functioning Properly
Who will be performing my alarm inspection
A certified All Action Alarm Technician will be performing your inspection. We will call to confirm the appointment ahead of time so you will know what time you can expect us.
All Action Alarm Handles All the Details
Click here to add your own text